4 Digit 7 Segment Display Module For Arduino TM1637
The TM1637 4 Bits Digital Tube LED Display Module is an affordable solution for displaying the output data of your Arduino project. Though the data displayed is restricted by numbers still it allows users to display some characters too like A, B, C etc.
This 7 segment LED Display has 4 digits which are controlled by TM1637 Driver Chip. It requires only two connections to control this TM1637 4 Bits Digital Tube LED Display Module. Also thanks to the I2C Bus you can control it using only 2 wires, leaving more pins available on your MicroController to connect other things.
- Ease to use.
- Ease of multiplexing.
- Can use as a 4 digit display unit.
- Can use as a clock display.
- DIY clock project.
- 4 digit display unit.
- Electrical/Electronic projects.
- The counter project using 7 segment display.
- 4 M2 screws positioning holes for easy installation