Analog Hall Magnetic Sensor Module
The Hall Magnetic Sensor Module is a switch that will turn on/off in the presence of a magnetic field. If no magnetic field is present, the signal line of the sensor is HIGH (3.5 V). If a magnetic field is presented to the sensor, the signal line goes LOW, at the same time the LED on the sensor lights up. An onboard LED will also indicate the presence of a magnetic field.
Precision and high reliability 3144 Series Hall principle of Hall effect switch IC, using technology to produce magnetic semiconductor integrated circuit, which is determined by the voltage regulator, Hall voltage generator, differential amplifier, Schmidt trigger, temperature compensation circuit and the collector electrode open circuit output stage consisting of magnetic sensing circuit, the input for the magnetic flux density, the output is a digital voltage signal.
- Analog magnetic sensor module and a digital interface
- Built-in 13 LED build a simple circuit to produce a magnetic flash
- Black PCB board, made of the flame retardant epoxy resin material
- Small size and high sensitivity.
- Fast response temperature and good performance.