CJMCU-ADS1115 16Bit ADC Board
A Breakout Board for ADS1115 16-Bit ADC - 4 Channel with Programmable Gain Amplifier.
The ADS1115 provides 16-bit precision at 3300 samples/second over I2C. The chip can be configured as 4 single-ended input channels, or two differential channels. As a nice bonus, it even includes a programmable gain amplifier, up to x16, to help boost up smaller single/differential signals to the full range. It can run from 2V to 5V power/logic, can measure a large range of signals and its super easy to use. It is a great general purpose 16 bit converter.
This board brings out the pins of the ADS1115 in a breadboard friendly format. The address can be changed to one of four options so you can have up to 4 ADS1115's connected on a single 2-wire I2C bus for 16 single ended inputs.
Works with both Raspberry Pi and Arduino
- WIDE SUPPLY RANGE: 2.0V to 5.5V
- PROGRAMMABLE DATA RATE: 8SPS to 860SPS
- It has an Internal low-drift voltage reference
- Internal Oscillator.
- Internal PGA.
- I2C INTERFACE : Pin-Selectable Addresses.
- Four single ends Or Two differential inputs.
- Programmable Comparator.
- This board/chip uses I2C 7-bit addresses between 0x48-0x4B, selectable with jumpers
- LOW CURRENT CONSUMPTION: Continuous Mode: Only 150µA Single-Shot Mode: Auto Shut-Down