ESP8266-13 WIFI SHIELD
The shield is designed based on esp8266 by Espressif Systems, pin-compatible with for Arduino UNO/Mega2560 DevBorad.The standard pin is compatible with Ard Uno, Mega2560 and other main control boards. The connection between Ard and Uno adopts voltage conversion chip, which makes 3.3V and 5V compatible.Shield is pin-compatible with for Arduino Uno, Mega2560 and other control board.The serial port is controlled by double-channel dial-code switch, so that the expansion board can be used as Ard Uno extension board alone or ESP8266 extension board.Serial port WiFi, Ard program does not need any configuration. Configure WiFi parameters and serial port parameters based on Web Server.
- 802.11 b / g / n wireless standards.
- STA / AP modes support.
- TCP / IP protocol stack, One socket.
- Supports standard TCP / UDP Server and Client.
- Supports serial port baud rate configuration.
- 1200/2400/4800/9600/19200/38400/57600/74800/115200 bps.
- Supports serial data bits: 5/6/7/8 bits.
- Supports serial parity: none.
- Supports serial stop bits: 1/2 bit.
- Pin-compatible with for Arduino UNO, Mega.
- For Arduino Pinout 2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13.
- ESP8266 GPIO Pinout 0/2/4/5/9/10/12/13/14/15/16 / ADC / EN / * UART TX / UART RX.
- KEY button: modes configuration.
- Dual-Ports DIP switches: switching for Arduino and ESP8266.
- WiFi operation current: continuous transmission operation: ≈70mA (200mA MAX), idle mode: <200uA.
- Serial WiFi transmission rate: 110-460800bps.
- Temperature: -40 degree ~ + 125 degree.
- Humidity: 10 percent-90 degree non-condensing.