LCD1602 Parallel LCD Display with IIC/I2C interface
If you want to add some visual output to your Arduino projects, you’ll need a display. If you need only little to display, the LCD1602 Parallel LCD Display with IIC/I2C interface is a quite good solution.
This is LCD1602 Parallel LCD Display that provides a simple and cost-effective solution for adding a 16×2 White on RGB Liquid Crystal Display into your project. The display is 16 character by 2 line display has a very clear and high contrast white text upon a blue background/backlight.
- Arduino IIC/I2C interface was developed to reduce the IO port usage on Arduino board
- I2C adapter allows flexibility in connections
- I2C Reduces the overall wirings.
- 16 characters wide, 2 rows
- White text on the Blue background
- Single LED backlight included can be dimmed easily with a resistor or PWM.