NE555 is a Pulse Frequency Duty Cycle Adjustable Module Square Wave Signal Generator. The output frequency range is selectable. Duty cycle and frequency is not separately adjustable, adjusting the duty cycle will change the frequency. Single channel signal output, the output square wave duty ratio is about fifty percent.
The general use of module generates pulses from approximately 4Hz to 1.3Khz. Utilizes the popular NE555 timer IC operating as an astable multivibrator. The module has ten-turn frequency adjustment control and power on LED. Use for stepper motor pulses, testers etc.
Specification and Features:
- Input Voltage: 5V-15VDC
- Output amplitude: 4.2V V-PP to 11.4V V-PP.
- Output Current : 15mA for 5V & 35mA for 12V.
- Color: Blue
- Working voltage: 5-12V
- Size: 31 x 22 x 3 mm (LxWxH)
- Minimum – 50% duty cycle, 3.7 Hz & Maximum – 98% duty cycle, 1.3KHz
- 100% Brand new and high quality!
- Onboard chip NE555.
- A single channel output, the output duty cycle square wave is about fifty percent.
- Onboard adjustable resistance, resistance can be controlled to adjust the output frequency.
- Best choice for yourself or your friend. You will not be disappointed!