Optical Dust Sensor GP2Y1010AU0F
This PM2.5 GP2Y1010AU0F Dust Smoke Particle Sensor is an infrared emitting diode (IRED) and a phototransistor are diagonally arranged into this device. It detects the reflected light of dust in the air. Especially, it is effective to detect very fine particle like the cigarette smoke. In addition, it can distinguish smoke from house dust by the pulse pattern of the output voltage.
The module is mainly used for dust removal equipment alarm equipment, air purification equipment, dust robots, fire alarm, etc. industry equipment can detect smoke particles, pollen spores, and other particles.
- Compliant with RoHS directive (2002/95/EC)
- Compact, thin package (46.0 × 30.0 × 17.6 mm)
- Low consumption current (Icc: MAX. 20 mA)
- The presence of dust can be detected by the photometry of only one pulse
- Enable to distinguish smoke from house dust
- Lead-free and RoHS directive compliant