Prototype Shield For Mega2560
The Prototype Shield V3.0 For Arduino Mega with breadboard to build the circuit. You can solder the components on this shield and also you can set up a circuit through the mini breadboard.
Prototype Shield V3.0 For Arduino Mega with breadboard adopts the prototype V3 gold PCB sink process, mainboard golden square pad spacing small, welding components more convenient; SOP28 SMT components encapsulation makes it Arduino electronic lovers handier, not be straight bound by inserted components.
The Prototyping Shield makes it easy for you to design custom circuits. You can solder components to create the prototyping area your project, or use it with a small breadboard to quickly test circuit ideas without solder.
Got extra connections for all I / O pins, and it has space to mount through-hole and surface mount integrated circuits. a convenient way to make your custom circuit and a module.
- The shield can support being fully assembled with Arduino MEGA
- Support soldering components directly on this shield
- Support sticking the mini breadboards on this shield
- Reset button up top
- Mainboard aureate quadrate
- With SOP28 SMT components encapsulation
- With PWR & STAT indicator