Xbee Shield For Arduino
This Bluetooth XBee Shield V03 Module Wireless Control can achieve a simple two crunodal ZigBee network, achieve wireless communication between with Arduino, and allows the Arduino to wireless communicate over a modified ZigBee protocol using the popular XBee module.
It is a fully Assembled shield without the XBee module. This unit works with all XBee modules including the Series 1 and Series 2 (and 2.5), standard and Pro version.
- Stackable design, easy to plug into the ARDUINO development board;
- Coupled with the Arduino Bluetooth Bee Bluetooth module, and other Bluetooth devices can communicate Wirelessly;
- Coupled with the XBee module, you can achieve two or more sets of communication between Arduino or Arduino and PC Communications.
- 3.3v and 5v dual power output
- 3.3v and 5v IO compatible
- USB2.0 protocol
- Bitbang mode ready
- Easily connected to a PC via mini USB Cable
- XBee-setting support software X-CTU